Our Mission / Vision
Corrales Cultural Arts Council (CCAC ) recognizes that each child is an individual; that all children are creative; that all children need to succeed. We are committed to fostering a sense of community as well as offering the highest level of musical performance and instruction. Our hope is to provide students of all ages with the skills they need to enjoy music for a lifetime. Our mission is to develop a community of learners in which all members engage in challenging academics and the unique resources of our region in order to become active citizens and responsible stewards of our community. This mission encompasses a variety of programs and curricula, traditional and innovative which are regularly examined for effectiveness, quality and relevance.
- To prepare students to make meaningful contributions in the world.
- To expand the understanding and impact of music through performance, composition, and research.
- To foster appreciation for music and participation in musical activities throughout the community.
- To enrich and engage the broader community through performances and educational programs.
- To serve – as Music in Schools of Corrales – and as a resource for the state, the nation, and the world.
- Music’s unique ability to improve the human condition.
- Musical citizenship and collaboration – serving and connecting with others through music.
- Creativity, innovation, and diversity of perspectives.
- A close-knit learning and performance environment, with extensive interaction.
- The organization’s commitment to Respect, Responsibility, Discovery, and Excellence.